Wondering about mUsiC uploads : )

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Marie Marie 2 years, 5 months ago
  • Profile photo of angelica ullrichangelica ullrich
    Participant
    @angelicaullich

I’ve got tons of music and lyrical material to share, which I’d love for you guys to hear! I am wondering if a link to a website is best, which don’t have the lyrics included though…mmhh…I’ll be back with goodness : )

• Profile photo of LeadasLoveLeadasLove
    Keymaster
    @lu

Hi @angelicaullich – check out SOUNDCLOUD . You can create a free account and upload up to 3 hours of music there. Then you would get the link to it and share the link here in the network!

Participant
    @angelicaullich

Thanks Mrs. or Mr. Keymaster ; )
    This following piece is rather intense, but hang in there til 3:00 when it gets really good : )
    The lyrics portrait the outcry for a brand new beginning.
    Feel free to check out my other pieces on soundlcoud and let me know what you’re feeling/thinking while listening.
    Namaste’,

g.*

https://soundcloud.com/geelyrium/a-new-beginning-ii

• Profile photo of MarieMarie
      Participant
      @goldenheartweaver

Woo Woo GeeLyrium – I SO dig your stuff! Gorgeous voice and beautiful technique – and what a spectrum of sound you offer in your various tracks! I am also moving musically – VERY experimentally right now – I’ve just been recording tracks on a small handheld recorder in the moment as the songs come to me – and usually outside. . . I feel like I am being moved in the direction of capturing sound in a more advanced technological fashion – and I would LOVE LOVE to learn how to use a recording program to layer sound – similarly to what you do on some your songs. VERY fun to find another songstress here.

This is a link to one of my latest experiments…feel free to check out more me on soundcloud too 🙂

love*

• Profile photo of sweetpeasweetpea
      Participant
      @sweet-pea

love angelica, so beautiful ♥ reminds me of when i was a lil’ girl and i heard fumbling towards ecstasy and thought sarah mclachlan was an angel 🙂

Participant
    @angelicaullich

Thank you @sweetpea that’s a really lovely comparison. You’re right Sarah dOes sound like an angel at times , )
    @marie, I can hear a lot of powerful emotion wanting to be expressed : )
    Why don’t you try one of the very simple and super easy programs like GarageBand , which is wonderful to start out with. Especially if you’re eager and excited to layer sounds!!! These days you can download it on your smartphone I believe ‘ )

• Profile photo of MarieMarie
    Participant
    @goldenheartweaver

Thanks @angelicaullich I have Abelton LIVE that I use for simple reverb and saturation – which I can also layer with – I just haven’t taken the time to teach myself yet 🙂
    I’ve heard that GarageBand is great stuff and maybe easier than LIVE – I might check it out 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.