Dream Interpretation for AscensionPublic Group active 1 year, 1 month ago
Many of us have dreams to help us through this “ascension process” and whatever blocks we’re clearing. It’s helpful to be able to interpret them. I am happy to facilitate this group, though everyone is encouraged to provide insights on interpretation. I took a dream analysis course years ago and have been interpreting dreams for a long time.
Some Suggestions for you:
– INTEND to remember your dreams before you go to sleep
– KEEP a “dream journal” at bedside and before you fully awaken, recall your last dream by pulling it by the “tail,” (remembering the end and working your way to the beginning). DON’T move your body until you bring your dreams into your conscious awareness.
– We normally have SEVERAL dreams in the same night with the same meaning, to help us “get the message.”
– Pay attention to colors, shapes, actions and most importantly, your EMOTIONAL experience in the dream.
– Most (not all) of the “people” in your dreams are aspects of yourself
– The more we learn to trust our inner guidance and act upon it, the more clarity our dreams will have.
When interpreting your dream, recall what you were experiencing/ thinking about the day before. Often our dreams provide “answers” to whatever questions or dilemmas we may have!
Looking forward to sharing the world of dreams with you!
p.s. – Please post ALL dreams for which you would like interpretations under FORUM (link on upper left), so that they can be accessed in future. Thanks!
When you post under FORUM, your text ALSO appears under Updates.
Please do NOT post your dreams in Updates, as all group updates are automatically deleted every three months. (Posts in Updates will NOT appear in the Forum.)
Dream Interpretation for Ascension
You must be logged in to create new topics.