A Super-Large New Room

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Becky Jayne 1 year, 10 months ago
  • Becky Jayne
    Participant
    @jayne

This dream is pretty easy to interpret! I had been living in a house for quite a while, with other inhabitants in different rooms, like a family. In fact, my former mother-in-law was, I think, in charge of the house. I had a room on the top floor and one day I realized that many in the house had left and their beds were left without sheets and blankets. Some were still on the bottom floor. I also found that a whole new room had been uncovered and was being worked on adjacent to the house and possibly not part of it, but maybe it was. There was still some debris on the floor and there was another large room beyond that, but there was a wall there with some small windows. This first large room was, however, completely open to my level of the house. Any thoughts?

• Thelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Hi Becky. To me, it is simply this: the house symbolizes your levels of consciousness. You have been focusing on your Higher levels (shown by the room on top floor) and your identification with lower levels of your BEing has gradually been released. The people in these rooms symbolize different aspects of YOURSELF at those levels.

The “whole new room” speaks to me of an expansion of consciousness and discovering new aspects of yourself. Debris represents the clearing that is going on. Still stuff to clear!

Because you see a wall and small windows, I would say you are now opening your perspective and dissolving limiting beliefs which you still harbor at some level.

Is this what you feel about your dream? Anyone else??

• Becky Jayne
      Participant
      @jayne

Hi Thelma–thanks for your input as always! Yes, the ongoing project of letting go of the old so I can step into a much expanded way of being. There were workmen there working on that new room so I feel that all is being made ready and that was the message of the dream. The old house is slowly becoming vacated but I’m not ready to move out just yet, in fact, I’m not quite sure that that big room is even for me! We’ll get there.

• Thelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Hi Becky,

Another possibility is that you will discover a whole side of yourself that you don’t even know about.

OR this could be symbolic of moving into your Lightbody! If the main “house” is your current consciousness, and this other place is adjacent to it, it may be that. Your dream says you have access to this “new section” from where you are and it is being readied for you. This is impossible for your current human consciousness to comprehend, but your Greater BEing may be telling you about this coming expansion.

Awesome!

• Becky Jayne
      Participant
      @jayne

Yes I especially like the part about the room being more than I can comprehend at this moment. That rings true!

• Xanthe
    Participant
    @astaria33

Hi Becky,

just had a thought re: adjacent room, you say may or may not be part of it, brings to mind how often in our awakening we are adding onto who we are, or thought we were…so expanding into more of YOU.

agree with thelma, re: lower levels, probably the grounding, embodying going on,
    and perhaps the small windows simply represent the main way of access you have to this expansion at the mo, through small perceptions, windows of time… working (to me the workmen) on coming to accept that this is a part of YOU, you are one…

not sure how that sits with you,
    but thats what I got this morning.. 🙂 ♥

• Becky Jayne
      Participant
      @jayne

Yes definitely expanding into more of me. The wall with the windows is even beyond that. I can only get a glimpse of the next space through those small windows. First I have to get comfortable with the big new room, once it’s ready and I’m ready to move into it. Thanks Xanthe so much for your perspective <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.