Cleansing Phase Over – Sorting Phase Begins

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Thelma Thelma 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Profile photo of ThelmaThelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Last night in my dream I was trying to do my laundry but the washing machine wouldn’t handle any more. I had to go down to the basement (of my childhood home) to find the problem, where I saw MOUNTAINS of clean laundry – laundry from all kinds of other people. I was told that it all needed to be sorted out now. The “washing up” period was over.

To me, basement level = subconscious level. I believe it means that the purifying or cleansing of the collective consciousness with Higher energies has reached its end. At this point, individual timelines are being sorted out, based on resonance.

We are each about to make a new start on our chosen timeline, even if we’re not conscious of it.

Anyone else have ideas about this dream? Thanks!

• Profile photo of Cindy MathersCindy Mathers
    Participant
    @cindy-mathers

Wow Thelma that resonates with me… I feel like I have been through the ringer, the washer, the dryer and the shredder! Everything I believed about myself has been challenged in the last few weeks as I take action to manifest my dreams… the people who I thought were on the same page aren’t, love them anyway, however it has thrown a spanner in the works and forced me to take another path. Definitely a sorting out of individual timelines! What a gift, however it has been so intense. However, it has propelled me into looking somewhere else to get the experience I need to complete my course requirements! So now for me it is another leap of faith that the universe will lead me where I need to go I just need to step confidently in the void! Just reading the info and philosophy on The Nature School where I will volunteer next week… makes my heart sing. They are a not for profit organisation that have decided they will create a different way of educating their children. It is gaining momentum. They are in the planning stages of creating a nature primary school to start in 2018 and to work with youth with mental health issues. All things I have qualifications and passions to do. The Aboriginal community I would like to work at isn’t responding to my emails and I have set aside a week to spend in the community informally to just get a feel for it!

I am being challenged about why I have so many things on the go at once… however I believe now is the time for action, I have the time, the passion, and I believe the universe will provide the monetary assistance as long as I am working with pure intent for the good of all! So it is all happening! I am just following the bread crumbs and taking the opportunity to immerse myself in anything that I believe will help me along the way 🙂 Much love Thelma and definitely done trying to sort out anybody else’s washing!! Cindy

Participant
      @thelma

Hi Cindy. Sounds like you have lots happening at the same time! It can be disorienting when we find people are not on the same page as us after all. I find all we can do is honor their journey and let go. You are definitely being led on the right track for YOU. xo

• Profile photo of Cindy MathersCindy Mathers
        Participant
        @cindy-mathers

Thanks for your words of support Thelma, they mean a lot. Much love and gratitude for you being in my life!

• Profile photo of Becky JayneBecky Jayne
    Participant
    @jayne

I love your dream, Thelma! With your interpretation it does seem so clear, and I’m so ready to start moving onto my own timeline whatever that may be!

• Profile photo of penny goodwillpenny goodwill
    Participant
    @pennyg

Great dream.
    The interpretation feels right completely right to me.

Thelma, I’m sorry the clearings are being disruptive.

FYI. I am still figuring out the new site.

Participant
      @thelma

Thanks, Penny. And I think the clearings are as disruptive as they need to be (to get some people to wake up from the illusion). And we’re ALL getting used to the new system, so you’re not alone!

• Profile photo of LaurenLauren
    Keymaster
    @lauren

LOVE LOVE LOVE this dream Thelma!

Interestingly, didn’t u have a “laundry” dream before? In my dreams, basement always means root chakra and when i dream of my childhood basement…which is often…it is always root issues related to family/upbringing/childhood.

Washing machine = emotional (water) cleansing.

That the “washing up period is over” and now u just have to sort thru all the “other people’s laundry” to me speaks to you having resolved/cleared all emotional entanglements and are now free to sort out what belongs to who.

That your washing machine “wouldn’t handle any more” > > > no more carrying the emotional burdens of/for others.

Powerful! And I would say a congrats is def in order 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Participant
      @thelma

Thanks, Lauren! I appreciate your take on this dream. I agree that the childhood home basement relates to core beliefs (root issues).

Because there were HUGE piles of laundry in the basement (reaching the ceiling), belonging to people I didn’t know, really felt to me like the cleansing was done for the COLLECTIVE through ME (my washing machine). I def resonate with your “no more carrying the emotional burdens of others.”

🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.