LAST CALL … before flying

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Thelma 1 year, 4 months ago
  • Thelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Last night’s dream: I am holding the door open for a line up of people. As soon as the LAST ONE enters, the door closes and I feel this exhilerating sense of freedom. I begin to fly/ zoom around and love it.

I believe this has to do with “waiting” for mass consciousness to reach a certain level of Light, and for more people to awaken, before allowing myself to fully emerge in my God consciousness (for more of my Spirit to descend), which then transmutes into fully aware Divine human. The dream seems to say that this point of “last call” is now upon us. Many of us have held ourselves back from fully awakening so that we could share more of our Light in the lower levels.

Anyone else?

• Simone
    Participant
    @simone612

Wow Thelma, another amazing dream. Thanks for sharing! Yes I think we tried to bring as many on board as possible. Time to fly! Wohooo!

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Yes, time to FLY … finally! I believe we have waited lifetimes for this moment. Let’s all take to the skies.

• Lauren
    Keymaster
    @lauren

Another fantastic dream Thelma! You are such a prolific dreamer…I always look forward to the wisdom you bring forth from the dreamworld!

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Thanks Lauren… I love that we have this space to share our dreams.

• Jude
    Participant
    @jhoty

Thelma, YES! … in alignment with what I woke up with this morning, can’t find the words yet just a feeling sense.
    LOVE the confirmation <3

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Thanks for your input, Jude. Many of us are FEELING this shift now, even those who don’t know what it is.

• Tamara
    Participant
    @spiritualmedium

Hi Thelma –

This ties in with what happened to me this morning right before I woke up. I kept hearing “everything is accelerating, everything is accelerating, everything is accelerating.”

To me, this meant ascension and the transition.

In your dream – you were letting the last ones in before the door was closed……

I think we are getting very similar messages, just in ways that will make sense to us.

So – HERE’S TO AN ACCELERATED TRANSITION SO THAT THELMA CAN CLOSE THE DOOR AND WE CAN ALL FLY!!! WHEEE!!!!!!

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Tamara, I love that you get “messages” before waking up, too. Thanks for confirming the acceleration. I’m getting that things may move along more swiftly than anticipated at this point because of all the clearing we did (for ourselves and the collective) AND much help from our Higher levels. xo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.