My "Driving" Dream

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Thelma 1 year, 7 months ago
  • Thelma
    Participant
    @thelma

This dream came the night after my “New Earth” dream and I think it’s related.

First of all, I find myself in a car but it’s DRIVING ITSELF. I’m in the passenger seat and am shocked to see there’s no one driving (no one else in the car either).

After this, I find myself in a semi-trailer truck, heading towards a crossing. At this point, I am driving. I realize that because of the size of my vehicle, I must stop at this crossing/toll booth. I am concerned that my vehicle is too HIGH and may not fit under the crossing roof. Even worse, I don’t have a driver’s license and may have to turn back because of it.

Interpretation: usually when I dream of vehicles, it’s about my body vehicle. My body may be “in charge” at this point in the ascension process. But now my consciousness is expanding me (hence, the power and height of the semi-trailer) and I don’t feel qualified/able to harness this kind of energy.

Anyone else have ideas? Thanks!

• Cally
    Participant
    @callynste

You could also see the automatic vehicle representing all the programming that has been put on top of our DNA, the programming that has been keeping us small and deciding what our reactions would be to a given stimulus. When that falls away, we realize that we are bigger, more powerful and in control yet worried that we won’t ‘fit’ in and aren’t ‘fit’ to handle ourselves as we truly are. There is an energy exchange at the toll booth to be able to be 5D in a 3D world; this time we are in control of our actions in the 3D world, not succumbing to reactions.

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Nice interpretation, Cally. Thanks!

• Linda
    Participant
    @lindalubin

Amazing dream Thelma and Cally, love your interpretation. Powerful.

• Jude
    Participant
    @jhoty

Hi Thelma,
    That certainly IS a powerful dream, my feeling is there maybe many new life experiences and opportunities coming that you may think are beyond your capabilities or you never considered before, but with all the internal upgrades (mac truck level) 🙂 you are perfectly capable of .
    P.s. I think Lauren mentions something about this in the last report. WELL DONE to you 🙂

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Thanks, Jude. Maybe we’re ALL at the “mac truck” level! Exciting times ahead …

• Xanthe
    Participant
    @astaria33

First thing I thought Thelma was that big you has it, re driving car…and a part of you need a moment to adjust…before you go through the crossing… Can’t wait to see what next dream brings 🙂 It all feels good. ❤️

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Thanks, Xanthe. Your interpretation feels right … the “big” me is driving now and my lower levels need to adjust.

🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.