New blood?

7 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Cindy Mathers 1 year, 6 months ago
  • Thelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Last night, had a bizarre dream. I was in some “new” kind of community, where the money was different. When I opened my wallet, I had a 3-dollar coin (we don’t have these in Canada, at least yet). This may have to do with new values/Divine trinity.

This was a town where everyone could see and feel the interconnections with everyone and everything else. The bizarre part came before I woke up. I was lying in a hospital bed, receiving a blood transfusion. Above me, a young man around 12 years old hung suspended. I was receiving his young blood! He was OK with it and it wasn’t painful for him.

I realized that others were ALSO receiving similar blood transfusions.

Not sure if this has to do with our DNA changing??? any ideas??

• Tamara
    Participant
    @spiritualmedium

HI Thelma –

This dream was awesome! I agree that the coin represents something new, and the three aspect does reflect the trinity, as well as change or the desire for change.

The fact that this new community was obviously a higher dimensional community could reflect our impending new reality! (I have experiences something similar to this when visiting Mt. Shasta, CA…but not quite to the degree in your amazing dream.) Wouldn’t this community be incredible to be a part of??

As for the blood transfusion, it really feels to me like it is an upgrade that is life-giving and transformational. At a DNA level, as well as at a spiritual level. The boy hanging above you (like an angel in the realms) transferring his young blood denotes a “as above, so below” feeling, and I keep getting that it means that your physical body is going to become youthful – just like his.

I feel like your dream and my earlier dream about the dinosaur and my world turning upside down are actually conveying similar messages: Big shifts in our ascension process are VERY NEAR and we need to just be ready for when it happens. In addition, we will be taken care of financially when it does happen or after it happens – and we will be transformed physically and spiritually afterwards.

I think we all need to be prepared for some VERY exciting shifts to come! With LOVE….Tamara

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Hi Tamara,

Love your comments! Feels to me like “life force energy” coming in, which we will feel on the physical level. You may be right about the “youthening” effect of this energy – let’s HOPE so! I agree that both our dreams have to do with some BIG changes coming through us now. The old way of being and perceiving is rapidly dissolving. Let us know if you have any more interesting dreams!

Thanks.

• Cindy Mathers
    Participant
    @cindy-mathers

Hi Thelma and Tamara, yesterday when I took to my bed I was very conscious of allowing the new energy to flow in though my right ear and permeate my body. I had been getting lightning bolts into my right brain all the day before and could not function on the computer had to go and ground at the beach, the gardens, the bath and then bed! Whilst in bed I felt like a Tesla car being supercharge with new energy so I could go the next leg! I reckon your dream is similar Thelma we are getting a renewal of energy for the next phase. Much love to you, it has been a long, hard, haul!

• Thelma
      Participant
      @thelma

Hi Cindy,

Nice to hear about your supercharged energy. “RENEWAL of energy” seems to describe what this is. Exciting times ahead!!

• Cindy Mathers
        Participant
        @cindy-mathers

Thanks Thelma, despite right brain still taking a pounding I have more clarity and a plan that is a more valid and relevant way to proceed from here! Plan to finish off four units in the next week, submit them via email for the trainer to look at and tell me if there are any gaps. Have abandoned the final two weeks of forest school as I have done the hours already and got the info I need and I am struggling in their space trying to meet their requirements and my requirements etc. So taking a leap of faith that the huge amount of work I have done in the past 61/2 weeks is enough! Along with the preparation I did before I went. That leaves me one unit to complete at the Nature School over a two week period which is doable! The universe has provided a play where I can practice using tools and lighting fires, as I can’t teach it until I am deemed competent! Catch 22, to be deemed competent I have to practice it. Will be in my own space too, I have invested in an Airbnb for two weeks…. has stretched the budget however, I need the sanity break 🙂 space to just get on with what needs to be done to complete the theory before I return in Sept. In between I will be in remote Aboriginal communities for three weeks and back in Victoria sorting things out…Yay! Feeling good at changing my plans to suit me, making my own rules, however, having confidence that the quality of work and results will speak for themselves 🙂 Much love and gratitude for you and yes exciting times ahead!

• Thelma
          Participant
          @thelma

Hi Cindy, You seem to have created the perfect practicing ground for yourself! I’m sure that the quality of your work will speak for itself. Bravo on making space for yourself. As Lauren says, it’s all YOU! Hugs.

• Cindy Mathers
    Participant
    @cindy-mathers

Thanks for your support Thelma 🙂 I am not sure who to let know that the responses get hard to write and read in this thread?? I had to get onto site wide activity to read your response. Much love to you Cindy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.