My Super Dream

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Marie 2 years, 10 months ago
  • AZAmy
    Participant
    @dragonfly716

Use this Topic when posting your “Super Dream”.

• Marie
    Participant
    @goldenheartweaver

My SUPER DREAM is a) to ground my vision of home into the physical plane -i.e. build a barn and a home; plant plant plant and beekeep on the raw land that we purchased (read, my fiance’s parents purchased ;)) 2 years ago – b) to wed my fiance on said land and (eventually) grow our family – c) to understand how to move in the gifts bubbling from within me the space to experiment with them and how to share them AND d) TO TRAVEL!!!! any where – everywhere – I want the grounded central home from which to pivot and whirl around the globe… Machu Picchu is continually making itself known to me – and I’d love to spend time in Hawaii – and the High Desert – and Australia – and Egypt – and …… the list goes on.
    To consolidate that dream into ONE – FREEDOM of MOVEMENT. . . which means $$$BIG MONEY$$$

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Would love to meet you for some travel adventures Marie…Let’s play! Money follow joy….I totally see that unfolding for you and more!

• Marie
        Participant
        @goldenheartweaver

Would LOVE TO! Thank you @dragonfly716! You’re such a boost of inspiration! <3

• Lauri Lumby
    Participant
    @lauri13

My SuperDream (ok…..here goes) is to be the next JK Rowling (and to enjoy the financial benefits therein of continuing a life of simplicity AND abundance, while supporting my children in their dreams and in becoming a steward of certain projects that are resting in my heart). To have my book (Song of the Beloved) become an international bestseller – not for my sake, but for the sake of those who are in need of its medicine. My SuperDream is to be witness to the healing and transformational power of the words that came through me and made their way into my book. My SuperDream is to enjoy a writer’s life – time to create and be creative – to complete the Magdalene saga and move on to more and more fun projects. My SuperDream is to be reunited with my Beloved Partner/TrueOne and to enjoy the love, intimacy and co-creational partnership we were put here to enjoy and for which we have been waiting. My SuperDream is to be part of building the new world through the use of my gifts, passions and expertise. My particular passion is life-long education, specifically that which supports people in becoming self-actualized. My SuperDream is to be a continual source of love, support and empowerment for my children as they find their own way in the world. My SuperDream is to enjoy an abundant flow of magic in my life and to enjoy a magical existence which will include lots of fun and lots of play. My SuperDream is for the world of “make believe” to be made manifest in the here and now! 🙂 Bibbity Bobbity Boo!

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Bibbity Boppity Boo! I see YOU! <3 Rock on Sistah! Its all in the works….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.