How do I stop my entire name from being shared in the network?
There are 2 options to personalize your anonymity:
1. When you are logged in, in the upper left hand corner it says “Think With Your Heart”. Hover over that then click on dashboard. Once you are in your dashboard there is an option that reads Display name publicly as. This will control how your name displays in the community.
2. When you are logged in, in the upper right hand corner where it says Howdy…hover over and go to Settings –> General. Then you will have the option for
Who can see you in the Social section of this website?
Everybody, Just Friends, Nobody
*note that if you choose for nobody to see you in the network you will still be able to navigate the social section of TWYH however people can not see you.
How do I stop getting emails every time someone replies to my post?
There are 3 options to lessen email activity:
1. Once you are logged in hover over the Howdy in the upper right hand corner.
Go into settings –>notifications and clicked NO for emails in that list that you do not wish to receive.
2. Once you are logged in hover over the Howdy in the upper right hand corner.
Go into forums –> subscriptions. (subscribing to a forum will send you email notification for ALL activity in that forum)
3. On the actual post there is a button at the top that says “subscribe” or “unsubscribe,”be sure you are unsubscribed.
How do I SEND friendship requests?
You can request anybody to be your friend by finding them (on the Members Page you can search for them directly in the search box), then clicking on their name. Once you are on their page you have the option to Add Friend at the top.
How do I ACCEPT friendship requests?
When you are logged in and on the website you go to:
the upper right hand corner where it says Howdy…–>friends–>pending requests. Click on pending requests then you can choose to accept or reject each individual friend request.
How do I send someone a private message?
You can send messages to members by clicking on their name. You will then be taken to their page and will have option to send a Public Message or Private Message. The options are in boxes at the top.
Where did my images go?
All images have a 3 month life-span on TWYH.
We noticed a bit of a lag in the speediness of the site and some other sub-optimal functionality. To keep things quick and smooth we will only be hosting your images for 3 months at a time.